OUR GRANNY FLATS ARE NOW AVAILABLE AS A FULL BUILD05.22.17
Straight Edge Steel Frame Homes has teamed up with Renovations Extensions and Granny Flats to offer fully built, high spec granny flats.
The Granny Flats feature 90mm Bluescope framing, premium insulation, Hardies Primeline Chamferboard Cladding, external and internal painting, all fitting and fixtures and a stunning Kitchenhaus German designed precision kitchen.
Our new brochures offer both the Owner Builder kit option, as well as the fully built turn-key information to help you decide the best way to build your new Granny Flat.
Please go to Our Plans for more information.
We have a new service to offer you!01.22.16
TAKE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE!
We are now able to offer you a Guaranteed Approvals Package. Shire approval can be a pain and take anywhere from 4 to 8 weeks, sometimes longer. By using the Approvals Package we can cut that time down to just two weeks in shire by using a Certified Approval service. This means the planning and building checks and balances are performed by a qualified person before shire submission, and all the shire has to do is approve within 10 working days.
This is the fast track to breaking dirt and turning your new home dream into reality.
The Guaranteed Approvals Package includes the following;
- Initial consultation to discuss the best way to get the most out of your block.
- Site Survey and Contour Plans supplied in both PDF and CAD formats to ensure your site plan is accurate. (Metro area only)
- Engineer Site Soil Test to ensure the slab footings match your classification (Class A and S only. Class M and H attract a surcharge which will be quoted before proceeding- metro area only)
- Initial Concept Drawings to be developed into your final floor plan.
- Slab or stumped floor detailing, as well as truss and verandah set-outs.
- Elevations, sections and connection details – engineer certified.
- Minimum 6 Star Energy Rating Certificate.
- Certified Approval prior to shire submission cutting your application time down to just 2 weeks!
- 2 x copies of the Building and Framing Code.
This package is designed to simplify the shire process and give you peace of mind knowing that compliance issues have been comprehensively handled prior to the shire getting to see your plans.
The total cost of this package is $6390 including GST for new homes and $5490 for Granny Flats (70sqm max) and can be completed in 15 working days or less. This package is available in the metropolitan area. Areas outside the metropolitan area may incur extra charges for travel, or for use of local services that exceed the cost of our Perth based contractors.
For a hassle free Guaranteed Approvals process call Scott on 0416 167 553 today.