Why Choose Us?
Steel Framed Kit Homes in Perth
Straight Edge Steel Frame Homes makes building your own home easy. Our 1.2 gauge fully welded steel frames utilize 1.15 stiffened top plates for added rigidity and strength.
All wall frames and roof truss systems are designed in-house and factory assembled, ready for on-site construction – you simply bolt them together. Our easy to follow construction manual has step-by-step instructions and diagrams, so you can’t go wrong.
There are many reasons why Western Australian owner-builders choose Straight Edge to manufacture and supply their new steel framed kit home or granny flat:
- Our kit homes feature fully welded 1.2mm tubed frames
- We can tailor steel framed kit homes to meet your specific needs
- We provide Aircell Insulation and R1.5 batts to the exterior walls, plus Aircell Insulation to the roof combined with R3 batts to the entire ceiling area
- Our steel frame kit homes are termite and borer proof
- We specialise in stumped/pole homes for both easy and challenging blocks
- Our systems are easy to set-up and use
- Our steel frame homes combine contemporary good looks with intelligent use of available space
- We use quality Western Australian supplied aluminium windows and sliding doors, as well as quality timber doors from Hume and Corinthian matched to Lockwood door furniture
- We work closely with you and your trades from slab down to completion
- We have steel frame kit home designs to suit every lifestyle and budget
- Our homes are modern, comfortable, and affordable
- Free delivery is included within 150km of the Perth CBD
Straight Edge Steel Frame Homes is located at Unit 9, 40 Cedric Street, Stirling. For further information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (08) 9440 0929.