Owner Builders can apply for the State Governments $20,000 grant10 June, 2020
With the $20,000 Western Australian State Government Grant, there is no better time to be an Owner Builder!
The information relating to the grant is below.
In the world of Owner Building $20,000 is a great gift, and offers potential Owner Builders the opportunity to get their project moving in 2020.
Building contract and commencement
- You must enter into a comprehensive home building contract to build a new home on the land or a contract to construct and install a new relocatable home on the land between 4 June 2020 and 31 December 2020. Construction must commence within six months of entering into the contract.
- If you are an owner builder, you must commence construction of the new home on the land between 4 June 2020 and 31 December 2020.
- You must provide evidence that construction has commenced, which is when the laying of the foundations for the home is completed.
Apply for a grant
- Apply for the grant once construction has commenced (when the foundations have been laid). An application form will be available soon.
- You must apply for the grant by 30 June 2021.
Call me on 0416 167 553 to see how we can help you get started this year.