Straight Edge Steel – New INSTAroom Backyard POD Range13 September, 2018
How often do you wish you had a little extra space in your home?
Are you starting a new at-home business but don’t have a spare room to turn into your office?
Do you need space for a music room? A teenager’s retreat? A home movie theatre?
The new INSTAroom backyard POD range is a fantastic way to add space to your home with a minimum
Straight Edge Steel INSTAroom backyard POD’s are:
- A convenient size for your backyard pod requirements
- The perfect space solution
A picture-perfect new room in your backyard
Straight Edge Steel INSTAroom backyard POD’s come in at just under 10 square metres and lower than 2.4 metres in height. This means that, in most cases, these backyard rooms will not require shire approval.
Our INSTAroom backyard POD’s are available to our Perth customers in two sizes –
- Pod “A” has a 9.8 square metre floor area
- Pod “B” and “C” both have a 9.3 square metre floor area
Your cost-effective extra-room solution from Straight Edge Steel
If you have been looking to add an extra room to your home, then you’ve probably realised how expensive renovations and home-additions can be.
Our INSTAroom POD’s are the perfect solution.
Our PODS are available as DIY kits or can be fully built onsite, and the best part is you don’t have to renovate or pay for costly additions to your existing home!
INSTAroom POD’s: the perfect space solution
If you could do with some extra space in your home, we believe the INSTAroom POD is an excellent solution. Our POD’s can be fully built on site for $6000 including electrics if you’re not up for doing it yourself. Pod’s “A,” “B,” and “C” range in price from $13,982 to $15,517 (not including optional flooring system) and count as a *Class 10a – a non-habitable building being a private garage, carport, shed, or the like – meaning that in most cases you will not require shire approval to build one in your Perth backyard.
All of our INSTAroom POD’s are provided with:
- Bluescope Truecore Enduro wall and roof frames
- Colorbond, Hardies Primeline WB, and Scyon Axon 133 cladding options
- Colorbond roofing, gutters, fascia, downpipe and flashings
- 5mm wall and roof insulation
- Standard glazed windows and sliding door with fly screens
- 600mm Entry overhang as standard
- 0 insulation batts to the walls and ceiling
- Versilux internal linings – no flush finishing
- How to drawings and plans
- Optional floor system includes an easy to assemble steel sub-frame and two-piece floor framing with 22mm Aquatite tongue and groove flooring
Don’t continue to struggle in a home that you have out-grown. You can have the extra space you need without moving, renovating, or paying for additions to your existing home.