Straight Edge Steel |New Steel Frame Options | The Sleep Out20 February, 2019
The team at Straight Edge Steel have been busy working on bringing our Perth clients new steel frame options for 2019. When you choose a steel frame home, pod or INSTAroom from Straight Edge Steel, you are choosing to build with TRUECORE steel made by BlueScope Steel. The advantages of TRUECORE steel include the lightweight benefits of steel framing, design versatility and flexibility, and minimal onsite cutting and wastage.
It’s no secret that we are passionate about steel, and our latest offering, The Sleep Out, has been designed with the attention to detail and quality materials that we bring to all of our designs.
The Sleep Out provides:
- Value for money, plus delivery within the Perth Metro Area
- Plenty of extra space without having to carry out expensive renovations on your existing home
- Well-designed features
To find out more about our newest design addition contact the team at Straight Edge Steel – we’d be happy to tell you all about it!
The Sleep Out Provides: Value for money
At an affordable price and delivery within the Perth Metropolitan Area, The Sleep Out provides excellent value for money. Adding an extra room to your existing home can be an expensive and stressful undertaking, and so choosing this standalone extra room is a great choice, whether you are looking to use it as an extra bedroom or even a home office.
To learn more about what features The Sleep Out provides, contact the expert team at Straight Edge Steel and ask us for more information!
The Sleep Out Provides: Plenty of extra space without having to renovate or expand your existing home
At 32 square metres, The Sleep Out provides an extra room with tonnes of extra space for you and your family to utilise. And with ceiling heights at 2.4 metres, you don’t need to worry about feeling like the roof is going to fall on top of you, and there is plenty of height for bookcases (and your taller guests!).
The Sleep Out Provides: Well-designed features
The Sleep Out is packed full of wonderful features that make it an excellent choice if you are looking to add a standalone extra room to your existing home.
This modern design includes:
- A spacious open plan bedroom and sitting area
- A generous en suite with shower rail, ceramic vanity unit, and dual flush toilet
- A Walk In Robe with 450 deep melamine shelving and chrome hanging rail
- Plumbing hardware including quality Shower and Vanity Mixers, and toilet roll holder
- A linen cupboard with four sets of 450 deep melamine shelving
- Scyon Axon 133 and Scyon Easy Lap external cladding
- Colorbond roofing, fascia, and gutter
- 5mm external thermal break to the walls and roof
- 0 external wall insulation, plus R4.0 ceiling insulation for year-round comfort
- Internal linings
- All required fixings
- Shire drawings and energy assessment with certified approval
- Detailed onsite “how to” drawings