Backyard Pods now Available in Perth
Whether it be a Music Room, Library, Home Office or Games room, a Pod is a brilliantly cost-effective way to create the space you need.
Pods are becoming very popular as a way of creating extra space without the need for costly home renovations and additions.
Straight Edge Pods are available in three standard sizes and are clad with Scyon Easylap, and Hardies Primeline Chamferboard for a contemporary look with clean lines. The sizes chosen have been selected to suit material sizes and reduce on-site waste.
Pods are supplied with steel stumped floor systems, however, these can be removed if you wish to put your Pod on a concrete slab.
The interior plasterboard linings are included, however, these can be replaced with fibre cement with express jointers if you’d like to avoid the cost of sanding and flushing.
Sizes and pricing is as follows
4.2m x 4.2m – $21,862 inc GST
4.8m x 4.8m – $23,144 inc GST
5.2m x 5.2m – $27,352 inc GST
All Pods include delivery within the
Perth Metro Area.
All Pods include –
– Easy to assemble steel floor system to 600mm floor level
– 22mm Aquatite tongue and groove flooring plus timber step materials.
– 90mm Bluescope Truecore Wall and Roof Frames with a 50-year material guarantee.
– Awning as shown
– Roof and ceiling battens
– Colorbond roof sheeting, fascia, gutter, downpipe
– Colorbond Barge cappings
– Scyon Easylap cladding to the side elevations
– Hardies Primeline Chamferboard cladding to the front and rear elevations + Colorbond external corner trims
– 2.4m wide Jason’s sliding door plus two sliding windows
– Your choice of Plasterboard or Fibre Cement internal linings, including wall and ceiling batts
– Engineering and “How to” drawings
To find out more call 0416 167 553 or fill out the enquiry form.