Straight Edge Steel Frame Homes supplies Western Australian owner-builders with beautifully designed steel frame kit homes.
Our kit home service makes your job of building a home simple and convenient. We are proud to provide our clients with homes of various sizes and designs. You can choose to build your own home or hire a reliable builder to do the hard work for you. The benefits of building a steel frame home are plentiful, and Straight Edge Steel offers a variety of services to support you when you purchase your new kit home.
Straight Edge Steel has a wide range of steel frame home designs on offer, and we are always working to increase the quality and durability of our designs for new living spaces.
Our plans are fully customisable, and we are happy to provide free quotes for any changes you may wish to make to our standard options.
You are making the right decision when you choose a steel frame home from Straight Edge Steel. Steel is strong and durable and does not rot, warp, twist or split. Perhaps best of all, termites can’t devour it!
The benefits of building a steel frame home from Straight Edge Steel include:
- Price – because steel is lightweight and strong, less material is required, making it a cost-efficient building material. Transport costs and construction times are also cut.
- Timeframe – lightweight materials such as steel are much easier to work with than traditional building materials, meaning your new steel frame home from Straight Edge Steel can be constructed in around half the time of a bricks-and-mortar home.
- Design – steel frames and trusses are easily modifiable and open up endless design options to the owner-builder.
- Environmentally Friendly – fewer materials are needed compared to traditional homes, which equals less waste. Steel is also recyclable after demolition and is a great alternative to timber.
- Durability – steel frame homes do not require treatment with pesticides, preservatives or glues. Steel frame homes are also non-combustible – a great attribute to have in Western Australia’s fire-prone climate.
A look at some of our Steel Frame Home designs
We have a wide range of DIY Kit Homes available at Straight Edge Steel, including the versatile Vision Series.
Vision Series DIY Kit Homes – Our Vision Series of Steel Frame homes are available to our Western Australian clients with up to 4 bedrooms, making this a great choice for growing families.
Features across the range include 2700 ceilings in the Premium spec, high strength 90mm Bluescope Truecore Enduro steel wall frames and trusses, 50 year framing material guarantee, your choice of Colorbond roofing, 600mm lined boxed eaves, fibre cement linings to the carport, open plan living area, spacious Master Suite with built-in-robe, and en-suite, and more!
And upgrades are available with our Vision Series Plus Steel Frame Home, including:
- Larger double garage
- Very spacious WIR to Bed 1
- Larger en-suite
- Increased laundry size
- An open office/study area
- And more
If you’d like to learn more about the Vision Series or any of our other Steel Frame Home designs, talk to the team at Straight Edge Steel today – we’d be happy to answer any of your questions.